GuRL 6

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yay for new hair !


This ones called Daisy and its SOOOPER long and SOOOPER flexi and easy tint ! The barette in back is black but the daisy's on it will tint a little bit on command. Its available now @ GuRL 6 in GuRLywood. I'm wearing a cute bra and panty set from [Random] . Dominik has released a new sex animation and is working on some new T-shirts and poses and Callie Cline has set up a stand in front of the store selling shirts to raise money for the Crocadile Hunters' charity. It will only be up for a little while so be sure to stop by to pick up a shirt in support ! In other new's I am just so excited for the grand opening of Naughty Island , My lost thereian skin has become like a peice of my .. well SKIN.. since I very first bought it and I am sosososososososo excited to see the new make up choices he has added along with any other goodies him and Amby will have. That's pretty much it for now , I was reading blogs today and was SOSOSO happy to read an entry from Elika about her discovering Sinful Shades while on the GuRLywood Sim the other day. I really love Nev's glasses and was thrilled to see her get recognized. Alot of stores focus on so many things and Nev has pretty much dedicated all her time to sunglasses and glasses so shes got bunches and buches of styles and colors ! Okay well I'm gonna get back to working on something ( who am I kidding .. im off to play ! LOL ) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home