GuRL 6

Monday, August 28, 2006

September Sneak Peek


September hair will be available on Opening day of GuRLywood. Outfit I'm wearing in the ad is from the ( New Zero) . Still Just plugging away on GuRLywood , everything is finally starting to settle down and come together .. Yay. Also just toured Sin City , home to Sinful Shades by Nevaeh Black , built by Grim Misfit and the gang.. its really pretty and dirty and will be opening up in a couple of weeks. I will have a lil outlet there was wanting to do a special Sin City hair but all the images Ive had sent to me or sifted through, theres not a real stand out , iconic hair from that movie or comic or whatever.. if you know of one lemme know !! With the forums closing soon.. Ive peeked around at some of the alternatives .. so far SL-Forums seem to look the most familiar and be the busiest one at least that I've seen. So if I figure it out I will try posting new releases there when were up and going. The weekend was semi-productive.. I have had my head in the clouds this last week and cant really seem to dig in and work .. its a little late for spring fever but I think I have it. Lately when I have been online I've mostly been bugging my friends in Sin City or goofing around at the welcome area .. an area that really isnt all that welcoming LOL. I made some boots that will never see the light of day except on some of my silly friends that dont mind looking like one of santas elfs LOL. Tonite we were goofing around at some "Real Slut " store and I am never NOT shocked at the amount of freaks that go and cyber in the main chat while using all the demo machines in those kind of places.. lol talk about a cheap date ! Anyways we laughed and I think I snorted some orange soda up my nose at some point .. it still burns :P Anyways will keep updating as I do things worth updating on !! <3 Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home