GuRL 6

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A KICK in the stomach.


Working on the new island... talking to owners of freebie places about putting together a resource center for newbies on the new Island. Just kind of directing them to all the helpful places there are out there for noobs. Just finished making the resources sign when I got an IM from my friend Xaria who noticed my hair textures in some shopping mall. Ugh. I thought. But figured its all apart of things, the way they are now and I wasnt shocked. That is, until I got there. Not one not two not 3 but all, yes all of my 32 textures are being used , including an " everything pack" yes, they used the name too :P and whoa thats not enough .. my exact playful extreme hairstyle is also staring me in the face too.. but WAIT... theres more... The person selling them? Well not only is she a recipient of my free hair offer for newbies , she also entered my logo contest, didnt win, but entered and just a few days back I had given her 100L plus an everything pack as just a thank you for entering. I think for the first time ever I let this stupid game make me cry.

7 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Elika Tiramisu said...

Who is it?! I'd like to know? And you know what?? Screw her! I'm so sick of people who take advantage of shit like that. What really pisses me off about this whole thing is how sweet you are and how much you try your best to please your customers and how low you keep your prices when it only hurts you! Screw her! I can't believe the audacity these fucking thieves have. File a DMCA claim. No ifs ands or buts. Do it. Don't let people like this stay in SL taking other people's money by using other people's hard work to their advantage! File that claim!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Elika Tiramisu said...

And on a more petty note...her avatar is butt ugly! Yes, I've stooped but I'm very angry at this point!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Ugh, Six :(

I have a spork, armed and ready, just tell me and i'll stab! I WILL!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Lexi Morgan said...

*hugs* Six that sucks. Really bad.
Let me know in game who this person is. I've had to deal with one particular asshole like this selling knockoffs of my stuff and my freebie stuff since about last november ...I know how you feel too :(

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Dominik Bauer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dominik Bauer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was w/ you all night over this but I wanted to show my support to you here. The bitch is goin down. Don't you worry. I'm sure her adrenaline raced as she logged on today. Hope she now sees that not only is her eLife over but possibly her RL as well. We love you Sixy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home