GuRL 6

Sunday, September 17, 2006

4 New Styles Out


I've been a little bit slow, been pretty sick , but wanted to give a little something so here's my four . They are not easy tint , and I know alot of ppl have been asking that I mark more clearly on the box which ones are easy tint and which ones are not so I am going to be working on that. For now when you check the display picture it should say whether or not the hair is easy tint. The clothes in the Abundance ad are from paper couture and everything else is from Its All Good/KDC . All of the Accessories are Color change on Command. ( /6 color ____) with a list of colors included. Thats it for now! Just a reminder to please leave me notecards if you are sending me an offline IM , this cold is making me a lil bit cloggy in the brain so even if Im online.. If I am not responding right away please go head and send a notecard THANKS SO many bunches !!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Dominik Bauer said...

awwwww....hugs & kisses baby

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger CronoCloud said...

I like the change to the ad style, the only further suggestion I would make is to put any text on a plain bacground, say framing the actual style picture with bands of solid color. Say using gray bands with black text.

Nice hairstyles.

Take care of yourself Six, gett better soon.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Garbage Prototype said...

omg these are awesome six! Ive been sick lately too, and second life doesnt want to work on my computer :( lol oh well im trying to figure out how to do this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home