GuRL 6

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Auction Winner Isabella Lazarno


I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with this wonderful lady, Isabella Lazarno, that donated 35,000L to Auction held by Relay for Life for an exclusive custom hairstyle from GuRL 6. It was an absolute pleasure to work for her , she was very clear and specific about what she was looking for in a style and provided a picture. In the past when doing some suggested hair its always difficult if the person is like.. " bangs, yeah I like some bangs.. but not too many .. but not too little, but to the left.. but not way far to the left .. etc ect " you get the point lol. Working with Isabella was not this way. After I finished the initial prototype of the design based on the picture sent, I sent it her way and asked for feedback before I finalized the hair. She was very clear on what else was needed. She was also able to pick out whichever color's she wanted including custom tints or tips. There was only one custom shading arrangement she wanted which was basically the opposite of my blonde with black tips. I really like the way that color turned out and plan to add it as a bonus in the " Everything Packs" of future hairstyles until it finds a pack of its own :P Isabella also sent me a wonderful thank you note after I sent her the final product !!! We got together this morning to take pictures and she Really makes this hair look great !! With all due respect to the organizers of the Relay for Life Event, and all their hard work they put into bringing this cause to the forefront of SL and all the designers that donated time and hard work, it is the " Isabella's" of SL that made it such a success. Those that gave from their heart for items worth far less than they paid for them in the name of Charity. Thank you , Isabella !

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Six Kennedy said...

Yayy, thank you. It will eventually have its own pack I'm thinking with the blonde with red tips that Tori suggested on an earlier comment. Just need 2 more colors and we've got ourselves a new pack, folks ! LOL

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Alaska Metropolitan said...

Awesome hair style! I'm jealous, I bid on that and didn't get it, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home