GuRL 6

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Something BiG @ GuRL 6


"Ride" a brand new flexi hair at gurl 6.. super flexi - uber sexy and available now in the new release building !! The hot new outfit in the ad is by Marina McCann. I messaged Celebrity of SL Fashionista last night and asked her for any scoops on something extremely hot to wear for my new ad and she turned me on to this , I hadnt been to Marina McCann's shop yet but I am definitly going to have to go there now to see what other hot stuff she has !!! Took a while getting use to taking pictures with the new snapshot system but meh, hopefully will get use to it soon. I've been getting alot of shape requests lately so I am considering doing a line of shapes soon , have quite a lot on the plate right now so we'll see :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home