GuRL 6

Thursday, July 13, 2006

3 New Flexi Wigs !




Danger, Peaches and Bossy. All 3 styles are flexible, easy tint, and available in the new pack set up . Of course all 3 sizes included.. yay ! In danger Im wearing another one of Canimals Awesome Jackets with a Skirt from Camie Cooper and my Antonia Marat Tatoo's. In Peaches I'm wearing a shirt from Wrong with another Skirt from Camie Cooper and Yep my Antonia Tats again :P In Bossy Im wearing a jacket from wrong and also a skirt from there , that you cant really see .. BUT ITS THERE !! And you will never guess where those tatoos are from !!! Anyways I've been out and about shopping as you can tell I'm always cranking out the wigs when theres so much good clothes I find to go with them !!! Have a great Thursday !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home