GuRL 6

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sneak Peek @ July & more babbling...

*** Ack for some reason its not uploading the pictures -- will try again later --- but for now you can click right here to see it YAY lol***Sometime tomarrow I will be packing up June and putting out the all new Limited Edition July Hair. Thank you to everyone who purchased the June hair, and for those that haven't.. only a few more hours til' it is gone from the store :P I actually ended up making TWO different hairs for july because the first one I made .. didnt feel July'ish enough for me :P So after packing it and making the ads I decided to can it. Maybe will release it some other time. July makes me think of barbeques and pigtails and just over-all fun hair that is usually pulled up or away in some form because of the heat. My original July hair was more of formal feeling hair that didnt really didnt end up to be what I wanted for july. So here is its replacement !! FLEXI double ponies with knots . I also decided to use that nifty little color change with popup menu script that I picked up from sol the other day. This means your hair is so easy to tint. Of course before all you had to do was go into the modifying options , but for some people - edit mode is a skeery place - so this easy tint feature makes it so simple to just click and flip through the pop up menu to add a little flavor to your look. I tried so many colors on so many different shades its fun to see what kinda interesting shades you can come up with against various textures. My favorite hairs to tint were the " dirtier white" from the mocha pack, " creamy blonde " from the sunshine pack , " blondenblack" from the " party pack" and " natural red" from the " heat pack". Also shown in the july ad is the infinikini from Celestial Studios.. I was having so much fun making different colored bikinis and then matching up the hair with them :P If you dont have the infinikini , your really missing out , not only does it give you so much variety in one pack it is also letting you feel like your very own bikini designer !! Yay ! Those must have shorts were in a freebie pack from Naughty Designs - I am not sure if there still in there but they are by far one of the best freebie Items I have ever come across !! Perfect for any backyard bbq :P !! Also the Skin I'm wearing is from Naughty Designs by Lost Therian. I buy skins like constantly but I'm super stuck on this one for a while now. Its been the only skin that has managed to get me out of my standard chip midnight skin for more than a day !! They are both my favorite now :P And you cant see my feet butttt... Im wearing Feri's Oi Boots with white laces.. they have been like on my feet for weeeeks now.. again , the first shoes to get me out of my space boots in a long long time. Yesterday I put out a bunch of hair at Dreams Anubis' new mall in UNLIMITED. You guys should really check it out.. lots of cool stuff all under one roof and designed in a very uncommon way .. instead of shopping by designer , you shop by department.. all the designers stuff is all kind of mixed in together in different departments like shoes, clothes, hair.. and several if not most have something in each dept.. very very cool one stop shopping kinda place. Its got Artilleri and lollypop and canimal and so many other must shop at shops :P Anyways thats all my babbling for now .. Happy July to you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home