GuRL 6

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Newbie Offer EXTENSION

Due to public demand I've decided to extend the new hair for newbies offer to 4 weeks instead of 2. So now anyone less than one month old can come pick out a free hair style of their choice from the hundreds available at GuRL 6 in GuRLywood. So everyone quit yelling at me :P LOL.. its not like anyone was ever refused from being passed the cut off date !!! But I will still go ahead and make the official change .. Yay ! If you are carrying any of the boxes, please be sure to Im me for the updated version thankiess !

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jeza said...

Let the nOOb fest begin!!!!!

*cough* last night was a serious nOOb fest.. But I handled em all by myself *flex* *strut* I had a blast!! I love helping them, and seeing it click in, when they finally grasp it :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Ana [Lua] said...

I have some problem with the hair of my avatar!
Your voucher is a great gift!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home