GuRL 6

Friday, November 03, 2006

heather !


Its flexi & easy tint , and kinda "that 70's show " inspired LOL:P Available now @ GuRLywood . 60 shades of heather available now in packs of 4 each with small, medium and large sizes included in each pack. Top in Ad is from Lucid and Jeans are from Mischief. This hair severely traumatized me so I hope you like it .. LOL. Man last night I finished the hair in all 60 textures in all 3 sizes thats 180 hairs I textured, picked up off the ground and boxed... THEN when taking the pictures I noticed one of the bangs wasnt the way I wanted so fixed and did it ALL OVER AGAIN * Cries * It's always bad when you catch something you don't like after going through all that .. I usually wear a hair around for a few hours after making it to make sure everything is just how I want it before texturing and boxing but ack.. live and learn :P LOL

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Jeza said...

Yes but the end result is perfection :) I don't know how you do it.. Your talent is inspiring :)
(should have called it Kelso.. LOL)
Joking :P

Once again, a top notch piece :)

<3
Jez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home