GuRL 6

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fun with Chantal Hair !

It is always makes your day when someone tells you that they feel pretty in something you threw together and every now and then customers and or friends will take a picture of themselves in a hair to show me how well they make it look ! And I so love getting those pictures its fun to see the hair take on a whole new life on someone elses avatar , with their own style putting a spin to the overall look. Heres a few of the pictures that were sent in on the Chantal hair and they all look so dang cute in it! Roslin made it look Classy, Celeb made it look elegant, and Taylor made it look sexy and flirty especially with that flower she added!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Roslin said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...

HAHA, JK...I got that too, I guess it's time for us to turn on the verification thingie on our blogs. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for posting my pic. It is very flattering. Chantal is not only my favorite hair of yours but one of my favorites period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home