GuRL 6

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cleo @ GuRL 6


Cleo, named after a customer who is always so kind and sweet: Cleo Playfair. Cleo just reached an inventory milestone aquirring her 100th hairstyle ! The style is easy tint with flexi bits and available in 60 shades with 3 sizes for every shade included in each pack. The outfit in the ad is a naughty one from Panjen.. way cute love it ! Finished up this style tonight while hanging out with Garbage Prototype and friends. Garb will be opening his Random store in GuRLywood very soon. He also has a very special surpise in store for GuRL 6 shoppers that will be coming very very soon !

6 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Jeza said...

Gratz to Cleo!! I have a ways to go before I hit 100, but you can bet I will lol. I am a confirmed Hair-a-holic =D . Well, also a clothes-a-holic, so I'm doomed.. ROFL! Anyways, another top notch design!! =D
<3

Jez

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Lexi Morgan said...

*stands up*
Hello, My name is Lexi and I am a Hair-a-holic ((Hangs head in shame)).
I am positive that I have well over 5,000 different hairstyles in my inventory alone, nevermind the ones i've packed away in my cute little storage boxes :O
How ever many hair(s) Six has made,thats how many I have (seriously I have them all) plus maybe another 2,000 from other hair designers.
I CAN'T HELP IT MAN *sigh* It's like my drug >.<

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jeza said...

*comforts Lexi*
It's ok, the first step is admitting it :)
Ya know, us hair-a-holics gotta stick together :)
I got your back :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger caLLie cLine said...

i love this!!!

yay cleo!

how cool to have a hair style named after you!

lexi, hehe, how funny.... i'll never forget when i met you and you showed me that unreleased hair with like a million prims from some hot hair designer... (name and number withheld)

and you called it Prim crasher!!! haha... it was amazing tho.

ok, coolnessssssssssssssssss

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Six Kennedy said...

lol .. the braids of terror !! lol.. yeah i could never in good concience release that hair :P it was fun to make but it was a laggg monster !!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Lexi Morgan said...

LMAO omg the hair of death!! Its gorgeous though :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home