GuRL 6

Monday, November 06, 2006

4 New styles @ GuRL 6




Lark, Impulse and Snowballs are all Flexi , Scrappy is Static. All 4 styles are easy tint and the lil puff balls on snowball and the headband on lark are color change on command. 60 Shades sold in packs of 4 each with small,medium and large sizes included in all shades in every pack. Available now @ GuRLyWood. Outfits in ads : Lark - Outfit from Luminosity / Scrappy - Outfit in ad from Lucid (also available in gurl 6 in the sassy gear area )/ Impulse - Outfit in ad from Paper Couture/Snowballs- Outfit in ad from LF. Thats it for now ! :)

3 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Jeza said...

The check list for hair I want just got longer.. hee hee!

<3<3<3<3 Them all!

<3

Jez

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Jeza said...

Ok, so I got Lark yesterday (through the graciousness of Six)
And I just wanted everyone to know this is a beautiful design. Elegant, but also casual. The flexiness is light so it has a certain "unseen winds" look to it :) I was having fun flying around, and landing just so I could watch the hair float down.. Ok my secret is out, it doesn't take much to amuse me .. :P
I highly recommend this style, for anyone shopping for a new look!! :)
Once again Six, You Rock!!

<3

Jeza

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger caLLie cLine said...

omg i love snowballs!!!!

ty ty, if i can ever get over, i'm gonna get it!

xoxo,

peaches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home