GuRL 6

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lucky Leprachaun Gifts in GuRLywood Update Group


This past week the gurlywood update group members had to endure a major spamfest because I didnt think to disable members abilities to create proposals. So when I was offline various people created like 50 million propsals within 20 minutes and caused quite an upset. So as a treat for those willing to stick it out with me :P I promised a lil goodie. Its Paige 3 in Caramel with a special green version of the hat. So be sure to check notices for your gift if you missed the announcement. ( The hair is modify so if you cant stomach the green you can slap your favorite texture on it thats just fine :) I will try to come up with some other lil lucky leprachaun gifts randomly this month for group members.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how sweet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home