GuRL 6

Friday, February 23, 2007

8 New Hairstyles @ guRLywood


Finally got around to finishing these this morning and they're up and ready now at GuRL 6. 7 are at least gently flexi and 1 static ( jade) all are easy tint with color change on command accessories. From top left : Alexx (outfit by ravenwear) Scooter (tee by LF and suspenders from stellar), Gina (dress by Blaze), Jade ( dress by Dazzle), Robin ( Bikini freebie from the valentine scavenger hunt in the fabulous fashion quad), Bottom Left: Amber (outfit by Girlie), Jill (outfit again from the scavenger hunt) and finally Erin ( outfit from Paper Couture) . I seriously doubt I will do 8 at once ever ever again lol. I hadnt done so many at once since I moved up to 60 textures, and let me tell you picking up 8 hairstyles in 60 textures and 3 sizes.. is well .. alot of mouse clicks :P I whined and cried my way through it , hope you likey !!!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I believe I would look very nice in Amber...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger caLLie cLine said...

i love those! specially the one on the bottom left, if i can ever tp again, i'll be sure to get it!!!

xoxo,

caLLie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home