GuRL 6

Thursday, February 08, 2007

4 New Low Cost Outfits @ GuRL 6


3 of the new outfits are marked at 25L and 1 of the new outfits is only 1L. Still trying to sharpen up clothings skills so here are a few little attempts (I will keep trying ! I'll have you know those freebie panties took me 3 hours to make... so I put alottta heart in those panties if that counts at all LOL) "Lil black dress" is my attempt at a satin'ish flirty dress with a sheer top and flexi prim skirt ( hair shown in ad is poetry in creamy blonde from the sunshine pack). "Cocktail "dress is another flexi prim skirt dress howevery with a tintable printed dressy tank top on that one ( hair shown in ad is Houston 2.0 in golden brown from the sultry pack)." Obey" is my venture into flexi silks, itty bitty halter top and matching panties , black with some lil squigglies that have no purpose but seemed right at the time :P ( hair shown in ad is Servent Too in blackgloss from the drama pack) and finally is the freebie "Naughty Nite" that comes with a sporty pink tee with the words "Naughty GuRL" on the front and some extremely low rise tintable panties ( hair shown in ad is rainy days 2.0 in dirty blonde from the dirties pack". 'Tis all for now !

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Lexi Morgan said...

Way to go Sixerz!! I especially like the cocktail dress :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home