GuRL 6

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Haha !

Funniest Quote on Hater's.. EVER. If you havent seen the HBO special "Pimp Chronicles Part 1" your missing out.. Katt Williams is freaking Hilarious .. heres my fave quote and OH how true it is (edited for lots of F words rofls ) :

Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF you complaining about. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch. - KATT WILLIAMS

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Noam said...

I traveled here from the haters blog.

That is the best quote ever. I'm at work laughing my ass off.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!

This is SO true in RL and SL! Hahhahaha thx for putting a smile on my face! I guess i should check this show out sometime :)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Six, this quote is fucking hilarious and so true.

Thanks for brightening my day (i know, i'm late to the party)

<3

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Linda Sanogo - Miss Mali said...

Love it
Linda tatiene, Denmark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home