GuRL 6

Monday, May 01, 2006

Coming Soon : Lately

Lately will be available in individual packs and an everything pack. Colors available are: Strawberry, Strawberry Blonde, Natural Red, Light Blonde, Light Brown, Black, Chesnut, Creamy Blonde, Golden Blonde, Dirty Blonde, Toast, Cotton Candy. I picked up the outfit ( it came with the cigarette)at Nylon Outfitters the other day and I LOVE it. " Lately" will be available some time later tonight or early tomarrow as soon as I get it all packed up :)


2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tori Heart said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Tori Heart said...

Woo! that is cute Six! Lately I've been more into "Strait" hair so this is perfect.
I will pick up one tonight (Tuesday) =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home