GuRL 6

Sunday, April 30, 2006

5 NEW Releases !! Available later tonite !

Yay! 5 new hair releases. I had so much fun on these ones I think its probably my favorite group releases. Harlot, Jealousy, Lollypop, Tragic and Audrey. Audrey comes with a detachable hair ornament and the hairties on lollypop are color changable on command. All of these are available in 8 packs of 5 for 195L I have also now began ( at the urging of some *cough* celeb * cough* lol ) to sell an " everything" pack that comes with all 40 colors. This will sell for 999L. Thanks to everyone that has come out to support the new location and for those of you that have been with me from the beginning I am sorry for yet *another* move but hopefully this time its for keeps so YAYY. If you havent yet been to the all new GuRL 6 @ Euphoria Island , Please come check it out. There are several styles for sale for only 99L ( If you came friday , more were put out on saturday :P ) Anyways these new styles will be available some time tonite. I am packing the boxes as quickly as i can !!!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Tori Heart said...

Smiles Great work On the Site and the new store looks great!
*hugs* Tori

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Six Kennedy said...

YAYYYYYYYY thanks bunches tori huggerz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home