GuRL 6

Friday, April 28, 2006

Yay the MOVE is DONE, etc

Finally all settled in over in Euphoria Island. This has been SO stressful! Planning to close the Warehouse in Ginny and have the other store opened within 3 days was a bit of a push but as obsessive compuslive as I am I got it all done with in a day , yay ( Thanks of course to my beautiful wonderful patient helpful boyfriend Dominik. Hes had to put up with listening to me cuss and whine for the last 24 hours lol ) So there is still the store at Ginny but its been unlisted and the NEW store at Euphoria can be found in under the find button by searching for GuRL 6 ! Urban Cowgirl, Diva Duets, Sol, and Looped Hairstyles are all on sale for 99L hopefully things will be easier for ppl to find now that there is a little bit more room. There is a mens hair department to the right of the store and a poses/animations and furniture section off to the left of the store. I really hope you enjoy the new look, its not fancy but its highly functional and open air so you can fly around without bumping ur lil heads !!! I have a few new hairstyles ready that I will hopefullly be putting out later today or tomarrow so be sure to check back :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home