GuRL 6

Monday, May 01, 2006

My HAIRy Friends


Here is me and Elika of ETD just hanging out in front of my new store in Euphoria ( both of us wearing " Elka", the latest creation from Ginny Talamasca of Dazzle). It's so great that even well after hair fair we have all maintained the same friendships and contact that we developed and got use to during the planning of the event. Everyone has stayed in the Hair Fair group and now we use that channel to just just B.S randomly LOL. I have so much respect of course for ALL the designers that participated in the event but there are a few that are just stand outs for making things fun lol . Garbage of The Random ,for instance, had the most awesome April Fool's Joke that a bunch of us from the Hair Fair group fell for. I'd include a picture of the outcome but it is just too scary for republication rofls. Anyways ! I know a lot of you might be tired of hearing us always gush about how great everyone got and still gets along but its so true !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home