GuRL 6

Monday, May 01, 2006

Clothing Gets Reviewed !


Off to the left is one of my most recent outfits, Trier ( not included in the review). It is the work I am most proud of so far. I am currently working on a clothing line for GuRL 6 with a lot more knowledge and experience than the clothes that are featured today at Linden Lifestyles and shown below. The review was light and comical although I must clarify that outfits like the furr set are among the first items I created and they sell for dirt cheap and are in the back of the store for a REASON lol... also before you ask me saying what hair is that.. none of the hair shown on the model wearing the clothes for gurl 6 in the article is FROM gurl 6 :P so you will need to check with them lol . Here are the clothes that were reviewed. The Hairs shown in the pictures here are : from the top in the trier pack " Fox " in the snowbunny ad " Sprung" in the pink kitty outfit "Fleur" and in the Furr set " Student"(All available at the new location on Euphoria Island).

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Six Kennedy said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhh I so need to hire you LOL.. fabulous Idea !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home