GuRL 6

Monday, May 22, 2006

Not for sale :P Bah.


Was just goofing around tonight thought i'd try to make a wearable prim corn row braided hairstyle.. buttttt as predicted its just SOooooOO PRIMMY!! Even trying to scale back and make the braids fat I was only able to shrink this hair down to 249 prims. Yes I know that is a freaking rediculous number of prims to wear on a wig !! LOL. My hairs range on average from anywhere from 28 to 75ish in prims. So this " hopscotch" hair is way over anything I would consider selling :P. For me I think it lags :( I know theres alot of people that wear well over 249 prims in jewelry but for some reason i think that is more widely accepted than high prim hair. A live music venue might ask you to remove your 40 prim wig, but say nothing to the person wearing a 300 prim bracelets. Anyways I'm not here to change the world LOL . So I will not be placing this on sale i dont think , not real sure LOL.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Tori Heart said...

Lol Six U so Funny !
It does look really nice though ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home