GuRL 6

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Coming soon to GuRL 6


Heidi, its flexi and easy tint and will be available soon @ GuRL 6 in GuRLyWood. Since SL's down I was just decided to give a sneaky peeky since I took some test pictures of it as I was finishing it up. After I finish a style I wear it around a bit and try out poses to try to maxamize its fit to accomidate for some common movements, then after that I take some test pictures its usually during the picture taking process and looking at the snaps that I get an idea if I want the hair to take another direction or not but its a safe bet that this one will be very much as is with a few lil minor tweekys I need to do on it before packaging. I was kinda aiming for victoria secret model'ish hair :P kind of post-light bedroom action hair ! Thats all for now hope your gonna likey !
Skin - Naughty
Outfit - Popfuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home