GuRL 6

Friday, August 03, 2007

Whoops!


I've been known to be a lil flaky sometimes... okay alot of times but the hair of the month feature at gurl 6 has been on time everytime for over a year ...except for uh um.. this time:P So sorry for the delay of August it will be out very very soon I'm hussling to get it packaged.. I had it done but not ready to go !


I know that this past week there have been some issues with people having freshly purchased items disapear from their inventory.. no need to worry: just paste me your transaction information (to include transaction number, date/ time of purchase and object name) on to a notecard (you can get this by clicking on world on the top tool bar, then "account history", make sure to include your name on the card and then send it to me. I will verify your purchase and resend the item out ASAP.


Have a great weekend everyone~!!!!!


In the picture above is the new hair "Flower" and "Lola" , both recent additions to the GuRL 6 hair collection. In the photo wearing outfits from Stellar and Paper Couture with skin by Naughty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home