GuRL 6

Friday, July 13, 2007

Something New @ GuRL 6


Placed a brand new hairstyle on the freebie wall !! Alyssa is a curly flexi ponytail , that is easy tint with a color change on command hairtie, just 1L per pack of 4 colors (small medium and large sizes included in all colors in all packs) it is replacing the freebie style "Kylie" (which has been moved to clearance and placed at 25L until discontinuation) Remember the hairs on the freebie wall are rotated occasionally so be sure to swing by and check it out !
**In the ad I am wearing the dirty blonde shade of Alyssa from the dirties pack with an outfit from Stellar , Boots from Dark Eden, Skin by Naughty and Eyes by Miriel

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! *makes note to swing by Gurl 6*

I also wanted to perhaps contact you - in no way do I think I could actually step into Sasy's shoes but I'd be interested in contributing for Appearance Mode. I love fashion, hair, etc, and I'm constantly shopping - might as well share what I find. My email is on my blog or you can contact me in world.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger White said...

An excellent hairstyle, Six. You have managed to get the right balance between the flexible, non-curly, part of the hair and the curly, non-flexible, part of it. A great way to work around the limitations SL imposes on hair designers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home