GuRL 6

Friday, July 20, 2007

Find your Flavor @ GuRL 6 this week and how I almost lost my mind...

Outgoing? Demure? Vivacious? Something for everyone ! (Insert heart here , some reason when I do it on blogger it errors me out something about that lil sideways arrow thingie i put on my hearts) Heres a lil recap of this weeks newest editions to the GuRL 6 Collection. Also put out this week was Alyssa for 1L per pack.

Now theres a reason I whipped out an "interesting" version of Lola before putting out the revision only a few hours later.. I was still recovering from the post traumatic stress syndrome of thinking I had a very bad karoake singer living in my speakers... Long story short: all week long someone kept breaking into song over my headset... my sounds in SL were turned off and I had no windows open , the first few times it happened I was like trying to pretend to myself I didn't hear that because I was too tired to try to figure out why lol.. but it would not stop , random times through out the week someone would just start singing.. and barry manillow at that! It took me about 6 days of wondering if I had gone crazy or if there really were american idol try outs going on inside my moniter when I finally came across the coincidence that it was happening when I had my friends profile open.. soo.. I got all CSI like and clicked her web tab and sure enough it was some youtube thingie .. the voice that had tortured me all week. I was so releieved to finally solve that mystery but not before pulling out a few eyebrow hairs!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Milla Michinaga said...

Thank you soooo very much for sending out demos to the update group!! Wonderful!! Love it!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is impressive the talent as you have to make beauties hairs. I desire very, much same success. Because you deserve!

By CoolzBoy Lowey 8D

(It forgives for the bad English)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home