GuRL 6

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just checking in !


Hi guys !! Sorry I havent updated in a few days just been a lil busy bee :P Hopefully the September hair will be on time :P it SHOULD be .. I hope !! Also in the works are full color packs for the hairstyles Rocky and Moonlight as well as a revision and color expansion of Daylight sorry its taking me so long to get those ready but 3 sizes and 60 shades of each size on styles that have to have some hands on care to each individual wig fizzles my brain a lil so I take lil creative breaks from them here and there and work on other stuff like new hairdos ! But hopefully those expansions will be ready this upcoming month. The picture above shows some of the newest styles in the store (it also features some of the new gear I was trying on from Stellar Designs). Below are a few morenew releases that are currently available @ GuRLywood .



Thats pretty much all that is going on right now other than a lil something special planned for the GuRLyWood Update Group.. Keeps your eyes open for notices on that!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Credits:
Skin by Naughty
Clothing in the top 2 pictures by Stellar Designs
Clothing in the picture below from left to right is from : Solange, CKS Designs, Boing Fromage! (Top) and Stellar Designs (bottom)

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jungle Jewell said...

YAY! I get lots of compliments with Rocky, but it has a bit more red in it than I normally use. I still wear it, but am excited there'll be more colors to choose from 8^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home