GuRL 6

Sunday, August 12, 2007

5 New Hairstyles @ GuRL 6

First of all yay thanks to those of you that participated in my lil guessing game and you all reallllly did such a great job that I am sending all of the new styles to each of you !! Now.. On to the Hair!

Bobbysocks is a special discounted edition, just 99L for the everything pack (60 Shades in 3 sizes). Also included in the pack is a bonus version 2 of the style in 20 shades. Its located on the special edition tables in the new releases area . The hair is easy tint with color change on command hairties.


The rest of the hairstyles: Infidelity , Maria and Fidelity are all flexi and easy tint and available in 60 shades with small medium and large sizes included for each shade in every pack at GuRL 6 in GuRLywood.
































Skin worn in ads by Naughty
Outfits shown in ads from Artilleri (in Bobbysocks), Rebel Hope Designs (in Infidelity), Stellar Designs (in Maria), and Icing (in fidelity).

5 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! new releases!!

(Fidelity seems SO cool.)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jungle Jewell said...

Wooo, HUGS for all 8^)

I love Infidelity and Fidelity both! I was going through my hairs last night thinking I needed a better style for my darker side (Infidelity fits that perfectly LOL).

Thanks again, it was fun!!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Brandy Rasmuson said...

These are all great! Thank you for being so generous with those of us who tried our hand at guessing in the previous entry.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Jungle Jewell said...

I'm wearing Infidelity - BlackSilver in this Snapzilla post ;^)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love fidelity. I was referred by Ditehan Ringo in SL, and look forward to browsing in your in-world store.

LapisLazuli Tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home