GuRL 6

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2 New Hairstyles @ GuRL 6


Wild Ponies (Flexi ) and Innocent Braids (subtle flex) - both easy tint and available now @ GuRL 6 in GuRlywood. 60 shades with small medium and large sizes included for each shade in every pack. Clothing worn in ads : Sydney; top from torridwear skirt from stellar designs, Kisses ; top from renegade (this shirt is one of the ones you can pick up at gurl 6 from the table spotlight on renegade at the front of the store) Hairties are color change on command.

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kisses looks great on me! :)

(I was waiting on something like this!)

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kisses - Innocent Braids (subtle flex)

Do you have anything like this but with braids but starting lower?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Six Kennedy said...

Hi ana , I dont think that I do .. I definitly need to have more braids options , thanks a bunch !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home