GuRL 6

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2 New Hairdo's @ GuRL 6


Paulina is easy tint and Piper is flexi and easy tint. Both styles are available now @ GuRl 6 in GuRLyWood. ( 60 Shades with small, medium and large sizes included for every shade in each pack) In Paulina I am wearing the gurl 6 free bikini available in the freebie bag @ GuRLyWood -- The colors of hair shown in the ad from left to right are Elektra from the Seduction Pack, Golden Blonde from the Sunshine Pack and BlackNGold from the Dirties Pack. In Piper the outfit I am wearing is from Tres Blah and the colors of hair shown are Cotton Candy from the sugar pack, creamy blonde from the sunshine pack and sexy red from the hotstuff pack. I popped on my chip midnight dark mediteranean skin for the Paulina ad and Lovely Darlings skin for Piper. My naughty designs alina skin rarely leaves my body these days but these ones are also awesome !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home