GuRL 6

Saturday, November 01, 2008

GuRL 6 Hair of the Month Model Contest

First of all I want to thank all of the beautiful ladies that submitted enteries to the GuRL 6 hair of the Month Model Contest. It was such a hard choice, it really was. I wish I could have picked each and every one of you. In the end of the difficult decision making process... I chose Coral Pfeffer, a lovely avatar with both creative pose and location within the GuRLyWood island in on her submitted GuRL 6 profile pick. So congratulations Coral, I look forward to working with you on upcoming Hair of the Month Advertisements. If this goes as well as I hope I just might start using more models for regular hair ads as well.


Thanks again for all your enteries and your support of the store in general!!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Bibbitt said...

Congrats Coral!!
What is the name of the hair Coral is wearing in the winning photo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home